Sewing with Handwoven Cloth
Hold on to your seats, this is a whirlwind tour of creating great
garments from handwoven cloth. Using PowerPoint we will cover:
- Sett, sampling and finishing the cloth
- Interfacings and support
- Making a muslin and what to look for
- Cutting the fabric and transferring marks
- Sewing basics including stay stitching
- Appropriate seam finishes for handwoven cloth
To Sign up for this class, click here.
What to Bring:
This is a demonstration and discussion class. Bring your questions, a computer with speakers and a microphone.